With centre you are in safe hands
centre provides psychiatric and psychological assessments and treatments for insurance purposes.
Our team has been working with insurance claims assessors for many years and we are therefore fully aware of your requirements, objectives, priorities and dilemmas managing claims related to mental health.
When you make a referral to centre you enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- immediate access to the appropriate clinical specialist, with no need for multiple assessments or ‘referring-on’
- centre’s solid experience in the delivery of assessment, treatment and vocational rehabilitation for insurance claims-related purposes
- all clinical services are provided under one roof, with no sub-contracting to external clinicians or healthcare agencies
- clinical reports written specifically to address questions and expectations from claims assessors
- highly effective resolution of complex, costly and long-term claims
- in-depth knowledge of the landscape of mental health services in the private, public and voluntary sectors
- attention to cost-benefit balance for treatment recommendations
- as claims assessor you remain in full control of expenditure throughout the clinical process
We cover a wide range of conditions:
- personality disorders
- post-traumatic stress disorders (PTSD)
- adjustment disorders
- substance misuse
- chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) and Myalgic Encephalopathy (ME)
- work-related mental health problems
Our services are delivered by our team of consultants and senior therapists, including:
- clinical psychologists
- CBT therapists
- occupational therapists in mental health
- vocational rehabilitation specialists
As centre‘s clinicians also work – or have worked – in the NHS, they are fully aware of the strengths and limitations of mental health services in both the public and private sectors.
This enables our clinicians to make well thought-through recommendations that clarifies where, when and how the right type of treatment or rehabilitation plan can be swiftly obtained in the private or public sectors. This efficient approach prevents unnecessary, multiple referrals and delays and it contains costs for insurers.
We provide clinical reports that specify in clear terms:
- the nature of claimants’ mental health conditions – much beyond simple diagnostic formulas
- well-defined clinical prognoses
- realistic and evidence-supported evaluations of return-to-work prospects – with or without treatment
- treatment and vocational rehabilitation plans, consistent with prognoses and return-to-work predictions
- timely update reports on the effectiveness of treatment and vocational rehabilitation plans
Our clinical reports consistently receive top rating from insurers and re-insurers.
We can provide anonymised reports on request, to demonstrate the high quality of our report-writing.
Our clinical services include:
- independent medical examination (IME)
- psychological assessments
- cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- home visits
- occupational therapy in mental health
- vocational rehabilitation
- employment mediation
centre‘s clinicians work as a team, and we do not ‘refer-on’, nor sub-contract referrals to clinicians not working for centre.
We are based in London but carry out home visits throughout the UK.
We also provide specialist assessments and treatments via Skype/ooVoo/VSee to claimants not based in London, or living abroad.